Imported Mexican Hibiscus Flower has a tart cranberry flavor and is chock full of Vitamin C and minerals. Serve it as a delicious iced tea or as a hot drink. Also know in our countries as Roselle, Rosella, Sorrel and Jamaica
Directions for Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Place 2 oz. of dried hibiscus flower in a pot with one gallon of cold water on stove top.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to a simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let sit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Strain. Sweeten to taste.
- Refrigerate, or Serve over Ice.
Available in 4 oz. and 8 oz. Packages